What Kind of Degrees Can You Get Online?
When studying online, the variety of degrees you can receive are virtually limitless. Whether you’re interested in culinary school or nursing, you can find the education you need online, making online education an excellent choice for just about any student who needs a flexible setting for school.
You may be amazed by the sheer amount of different programs that you can study online, and the impressive range of studies that are represented online. Online degrees can range from certificate programs all the way to doctorates, so you’re not limited by your level of education, or your subject of study. Here, we’ll take a look at some of the programs you can enroll in at each level.
- Certificate: Certificates are available for those just out of high school, or students who have earned higher degrees, but are in need of additional career education. At the certificate level, some of the online programs available include digital technology studies, business programs, and even medical certificates.
- Associate’s: Two year degrees are prevalent online, and are an excellent option for students who would like to complete career education. You can study to receive your associate’s degree online in programs such as business administration, accounting, health information technology, and computer programming.
- Bachelor’s: If you’re interested in receiving a bachelor’s degree online, there are lots of options available to you. You’ll find lots of programs online, including game art design, project management, international business, and fashion design.
- Master’s: Continue your education with a master’s degree online. You can choose from programs including educational administration, financial management, health care administration, and nursing.
- MBA: Master’s of Business Administration are particularly popular online, and make a great option for working professionals who would like to further their education and career. You’ll find a variety of options for MBAs, including health care administration, human resources, marketing, and e-business.
- PhD: Believe it or not, you can receive a doctorate online as well. Complete a higher level of education with an online doctorate in subjects such as psychology, pharmacy, public policy, information systems, and more.
This is just a glimpse of some of the degrees you can receive online. You can learn more about the educational possibilities available online from Students.gov and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Be sure to search online to find the program that is right for you.